Random travel related rants – I
You are excused to skip this post. These are my rants which I want to laugh at when I read them after 10-12 years from now.
• I am not getting enough time or internet access to write longer posts. So what I am doing is writing only the titles and putting them in draft. That will remind me later of the topic. I have 52 drafts at this moment.
• There are more mosquitoes in Malaysia than in Thailand. Remember ‘mujhe is jungle se bacahao’ ?
• Can you believe my own comment went into spam and I had to restore/approve it? All b’coz it contained a link.
• Made a very good friend yesterday.
• I am loving Thai food but my stomach is not agreeing with me.
• I am totally sun tanned. I wonder how my husband and kid will recognize me.
• Saw an eight feet jelly fish underwater while snorkeling.
• The host server where my site and related stuff rest, has goofed up during maintenance and now doesn’t reply to my queries. The look & feel of this site went back to what it was in January. Not sure what more is messed up. I am not correcting it till I get at least an acknowledgment from them.
• From the time I started this trip, I have 4 requests lined up now to take them along or plan with them on my next trip. And I neither know nor seen any of them in my real life !
• I am damn tired now. I think I need a break. Maybe a nice thigh massage Thai massage will do wonders. (that was a spelling mistake, okay ?)
• The drafts have increased to 57 now.
If you like this blog, why don’t you recommend it to your friends ? If you need to know more on this topic, don’t hesitate to use the comment section or shoot a mail or contact me.
For regular personal updates, subscribe to this website by e-mail or on your reader. For those small stories and tit-bits that don’t always make it to this place check out my Twitter or Facebook accounts.