Home » India

Night sky

11 June 2010 8 Comments

This time I thought of posting some nights shots of not the sky but from the sky. Spicejet is a domestic carrier.

@lemonicks.com/Travel

Mumbai city from top.

@lemonicks.com/Travel

Up, up… leaving the twinkling city behind.

For more pictures of skies around the world check at Skywatch Friday.

• Mridula said:

Yours is the third airplane picture I spotted at Skywatch. Did you check this one out?

Mridula,
    Saw it. Thanks for sharing.
    .-= Nisha´s last [post] ..Night sky =-.

• Rajesh said:

Beautiful shots.
    .-= Rajesh´s last [post] ..Raj Mahal, Orchaa =-.

• anjuli said:

Sorry for my absence- as I told you life is happening :) And of course you understand!! I love the view from the aeroplanes- looking down on the lights and the rivers, trees, landscape- sooo wonderful!! It somehow puts things into perspective and makes me realize life is about the bigger picture.
    .-= anjuli´s last [post] ..Blogathon comments =-.

• Anil said:

Nice perspective. Had me thinking how you managed the shot :-)
    .-= Anil´s last [post] ..Books Travellers Read in Mumbai Locals – Part III =-.

@Rajesh,
    Thank you.

@Anjuli,
    As I told you, sometimes we should let it go and flow with the moment.
    Enjoy your time. :)

@Anil,
    Thank you.
    It was very simple. :) I even have a small video clipping of it which I had to stop because I was asked to. :(
    .-= Nisha´s last [post] ..Night sky =-.

• A said:

Nice try. I could never take a picture from plane.

• Nisha said:

@A,
    Thank you.
    .-= Nisha´s last [post] ..Flamingos =-.