Directions for going to Sewri fort or Sewri Jetty.
Flamingos having their cuisine.
– Get off at Sewree station (E), on the harbour line and walk towards north end of the platform as there is no exit from the south end for going to the eastern side.
– Cross the main road (Mahul Road) through railway crossing, take the Sewri Koliwada Road opposite.
– Continue on this road till you are on the fork of a ‘Y’ road and take the left of this ‘Y’ road.
– This will take you to a T junction where this road meets the Sewri Fort Road.
– If you are interested in seeing Sewri fort, you can see the stairs going up. Total walking is 10 minutes.
– If you are going to Sewri Jetty to watch Flamingos on mudflats, then turn right at this T junction and go ahead another half kilometer.
Take the IMAX Wadala road and take the turning for Sewree. If you’re coming from Chembur side, there is a left turn after the salt pan road. Continue along this road until you reach a crossroad near Godrej Foods. Take a right and go straight along this road (Mahul Road) until you reach Sewree Station.
If you’re coming from town or from the Western side, take R.A Kidwai Marg and cross over from West to East when you reach Sewree station. Once you are at Sewree station East, directions are the same as above.
Take any bus that ends at P.Thakeray Udyan/Sewree depot. Sewree Bus depot is located in Sewree West and so you have to cross over to eastern side. Follow the directions given above.
If you like this blog, I suggest you to become fan on Facebook fan page and check out my Twitter.