Again some scattered thoughts and moments.
• I have lost track of days. I don’t know which day of the week is today unless I purposely try to find out.
• I have lost inches. All my pants are loose by at least 1.5″.
• I am not writing any stories here anymore. They are personal and boring. Only I can relate, feel and live to them. So, here I’ll talk about my general experiences and learnings.
Replica in front of the actual one.
• My experience as a lone woman traveler… Thailand is more safer than Malaysia. And I will go to that country at every possible opportunity.
• Back in India, if you want to relate/perceive then Malaysia is Delhi while Thailand is Mumbai.
• Did you like my photos on Facebook? Both on my page and on personal account? I know you are waiting for next batches. 🙂 Hang on. It’ll take some time. I need to sit and organize them properly.
• Till now Alor Setar is the scariest place I came across. Won’t go there again unless required and am accompanied by someone.
• Tattoos start from 2000 THB till 50K THB.
• I did not like Phuket. Not a bit.
• Overheard somewhere…. Dosa zara ‘karaara’ lana. What? Ab yaar karaara ki English kya hoti hai? 🙂
• Americans have spoilt the fun of backpacking. They pay heavily, tip unnecessarily and locals now expect it from everybody. For some countries, the food, clothes etc might be dirt cheap but there are travelers coming from not so rich countries as well.
• I need to work on my blog. Not the posts but otherwise.
• I get many comments on one of my posts when wrote about Buddhist temple in Malaysia but they are all religion based and in a way accusing each other. I have not approved many of them.
• I have whooping 78 drafts now. Mostly just the titles.
If you like this blog, why don’t you recommend it to your friends ?
For regular personal updates, subscribe to this website by e-mail or on your reader. For those small stories and tit-bits that don’t always make it to this place check out my Twitter or Facebook accounts.