These days I am so busy that I want a break now… and what better way than to get out of the routine to see some place and rejuvenate myself. And you are going to help me in this because this time I want to do it solo. Yes, you heard me right.. I want to travel solo !
Yes yes, I know what you are going to say now. I have traveled to many countries all alone and what now ? Well, in India except for Delhi-Mumbai sector I have not travelled alone and mostly that is no fun. Get into the airplane, reach the other end, don’t look left & right, do your work and take back the return flight. I hardly get to travel by train (my first preference) or bus (last).
So, basically I am missing the fun part of it and I want to enjoy that. Can you give me some ideas where to go ? Some pre-conditions are also there.
1) It should not be more than 3 days trip including travel time. I am ready for overnight travel to reach my destination in the morning.
2) I want to avoid Maharashtra this time.
3) Should not be a proper city (I am trying to avoid flights 😉 ). Outskirts or small towns are welcome.
4) Not a rainy place. I am going to carry only a rucksack so not much of change of clothes.
5) Language should not be a problem
6) Don’t recommend me jungles or forests. My family will not let me go to a lion’s mouth at this tender age ! 😉
7) Should be a safe place for a woman. It’d be my first such trip. Hence the apprehension.
Hmmm.. that leaves me with very little choice. M.P., U.P., Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka and Rajasthan. On second thoughts, still there are many. 😀
What do you say ? Which place should I attack first ? 😛