To discuss ways to advertise, sponsor and partner for any of the following travel related opportunities, please contact us here. Are you looking to leverage the credibility and influence of one of the top 5 socially active blogs of India? Contact us.
In 2014, YAHOO Travel made an exclusive video featuring Nisha as Fab & Fearless Traveler (she is the only travel blogger from India to have this honor). Nisha is also the only Indian to be interviewed on a live Travel Talk Radio show of USA. That was in 2013.
Nisha is among the top 1% reviewers and in top 30 most helpful reviewers on TripAdvisor.
It is a matter of pride that Nisha is the first Indian Travel Blogger to be invited for any FAM trip by any country. She says, “Through my blog and travels, I hope to reach & help people to follow their travel dreams”.
Nisha is among top 12 Solo woman travelers in the world!
We have worked with several international brands, tourism boards and airlines. Spain, Mauritius, Poland, Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Indonesia to name a few, and have offered coverage on the blog, social networks and publications about destinations, festivals, culture, food, themes, brands & hospitality partners. Have a look at our clients’ Testimonials what they say about us.
Please write to us with partnership details or to receive our Media Kit.
We are open to interesting and challenging travel projects and business deals in travel space and to travel related blogger meets and events.
Following are some areas where we can work together. The charges vary with the scope, duration and challenges of the project.
Travel Bloggers – Our blog as a platform for
• – Social media campaigns
• – Destination promotions
• – Brand promotions
• – Thematic events and festival promotions
• – Reviews of resorts, hotels, home-stays, spas
• – Reviews of Travel gears
• – Content marketing
• – Contests
Freelance Travel Writers
• – For publications
• – For websites and blogs
• – For guide books, coffee table books
• – For marketing collateral of resorts, home stays, hotels
Having successfully completed several social media campaigns to our clients’ satisfaction, we are eager to strategize and manage your social media communities.
Social media strategy and management
• – To manage content for Facebook, twitter and other social media tools
• – To hold Twitter chat or any other related sessions
• – To be a social media influencer
Editorial and content
• – Edit and manage content for blogs.
• – Create and manage content for Facebook and twitter
• – Photographs of destinations, people, monuments, culture, festivals, etc.
Vlogger & Instagrammars
• – For making short videos
• – For promoting your product & services through Instagram
Speakers and influencers
• – For speaking at Travel related events
• – For conducting travel related workshops on travel blogging, travel writing, social media strategy etc.
With over 21,000 fans, followers and friends on Facebook and Twitter, we work with brands to promote travel-related contests and campaigns. The majority of this blog’s reach is within the travel community of India, followed by Southeast Asia, Europe and the US.
Google Page Rank 3 Alexa
Page Authority 49 Global: 103,567 *
Domain Authority 44 India: 8,990
Moz Rank 6.19
Twitter followers: 11405
Facebook friends & fans: 13217
** Please note some figures change on everyday basis.